I Just Got a 700cc Gel Implant & I Not Happy with the Outward Projection is There Anything that Can Bedone to Correct This?

700 cc Implants and Projection

+1

If you just got 700 cc implants placed, you should definitely give yourself time to recover, time for swelling to subside, and time for the implants to drop.

Breast Implants

+1
Sorry you are not happy with your recent 700cc breast implants. I can't tell if they are too projecting or not projecting enough based on your question. If they were recently placed then I would suggest waiting a few months for the muscle and skin to stretch and the implants to settle. Sometimes, especially with large implants like these, if they are placed beneath the muscle, the strong, thick chest muscle may be smooshing the implant flatter than it will be once the muscle relaxes. Give it some time and if you are still not happy with it then exchange it for one with more projection. Exchanging implants for a different size is not usually a very difficult surgery or recovery. Good luck to you.

Implant

+1

sounds like you have avery large implant and you are not happy with them. Exchange to a smaller seems reasonable

I am Not Happy with the Outward Projection

+1

I couldn't make a useful comment without a photo, and I cannot tell from the question whether your dissatisfaction is related to too much or too little projection.  Changing implants may allow for some change, but if for instance your complaint is too little projection and if you already have an ultra high profile implant, there will not be much in the way of options.

Thanks and best wishes. 

700 cc implants

+1

700 cc implants are quite large.  Without an exam in person, it is difficult to assess what can be done for you.  I suggest a consultation with a doctor.

Unhappy about Breast Projection after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I think  you are probably dissatisfied with the lack of “outward projection” after breast augmentation surgery. This projection can be increased with the use of higher profile breast implant or (sometimes) the use of  saline filled implants.

You may find the attached link helpful to you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm

Lack of Adequate Projection With 700cc Implants

+1

While your question is devoid of any helpful information, I suspect what you are concerned about is not having enough outward projection given the large size of the implant. The only possible improvement may be in getting a high profile implant if that is not what you have now. You may have to go to 800cc high profile to get more projection and keep the same volume look.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Profile of implant

+1

Hi,

There is no information via a picture or statement that indicates if you are unhappy with overprojection or underprojection.

You need to check with your surgeon to see what the "profile" of the implant is that you now have.  A "high profile" implant will give you the most projection although there is a super high profile implant that is now available.  The lowest projection would be a moderate profile. 

Of course, it is crucial to know what your breasts looked like before your surgery.

Perhaps you can send in some pics to help us give a better opinion.

Seven M. Lynch, M.D.  Albany, New York

Albany Plastic Surgeon

700 cc implants projection

+1

Dear izzy1981,

it is going to be difficult to answer without a picture: do you mean you wish more or less projection ? and how long ago was the surgery ?

you need to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will need to review the size, and make of your implants, the type of surgery ( below or above the chest muscle ), and your chest measurements, your height, weight, etc..

There are many factors to consider...

and also, you should talk to your surgeon who performed your surgery.

Florence Mussat

Correction of Breast Implant Projection

+1

Dear Izzy1981,

Thanks for your question. Breast Implant projection, how for the nipple comes out of the chest wall, is dependent on the size and profile (height) of the implanted device. In order to reduce the projection, one can either choose a small-sized implant, or choose one that has a lower profile. If you've just had the implants placed, I suggest some time to let them settle, and see if another surgery is necessary. It may be that you decide that you like them - so don't rush. If you truly don't like the outlook, then talk again to your surgeon and see what can be done. Hope this helps. Good luck and fare well.

Sincerely,

Daniel Kaufman, MD, MSc

Board-Certified Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon