I Had an Injection 7 Years Ago With What Should Be Hyaluronic Acid However It's Very Lumpy?

I had an injection 7 years ago its should be hylorinic acid however it's very lumpy ,and u could asee blue tenge on skin and appreciate an uneven skin , it's never disappear for the last7 years I try hyloridinase injesction did not work Is there is another option

Hyaluronic acid fillers do not last 7 years

+1

I suggest you request your records and return to your treating physician. I have been injecting for 19 years and have not seen this or heard of this.  Anything is possible and I would consult a specialist in injections.