I Need Information on the Amount of Lipo I Want Done?

I am an 18 year opd femail i am 5"1 and 101lbs. I am looking to get liposuction in the following areas. My stomach because is has a little bit of a pudge and id like it to be flat. Around my faceAnd under my chin because i have a very chubby face id like it to be more slender. My sides because i have very meaty/chubby sides. My thighs and under my arms. My thighs are large and my arms are flabby. How much wpuld i be looking to take off and how much would you recommended?

+1

Thank you for the question. You are wise to be concerned about the safety of liposuction surgery you are considering.   The ideal patient for liposuction surgery is one who has achieved a long-term stable weight and presents with diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue of  specific  areas, with good quality overlying skin elasticity. When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can provide you with good, specific, and ethical advice. Best wishes.

Liposuction in 18 year old Female

+1

Multiple areas of liposuction can be performed at once.   Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures a year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction

+1

Liposuction can help contour specific areas. The best thing for you to do is go for a consultation to be evaluated.

How much liposuction do I need?

+1

I think you will understand that it is impossible to answer your question without seeing you in person.

Andrew Stewart, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1
It is possible to be slender and still have problem areas. In terms of your face being chubby, this may be a function of age and, down the road, if you have surgery, you may find these areas to be too hollow. Flabbiness is not an indication of liposuction, which would leave the skin sagging more. I would recommend a fitness program to tone your arms and thighs. I think it is important to have reasonable expectations of surgery and of the on-line inquiry process. You haven't provided a photo to enable specific responses. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. I would also encourage you to try to focus on the area which troubles you most in the consultation to make it as productive as possible.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

How much lipo

+1
  • You have a body mass index of 19.
  • I sincerely doubt that you need liposuction in 5 areas
  • The less you do at once, the more quickly you will recover
  • It may be possible to have conservative fat removal at the lower abdomen or under your chin
  • Would people who know you agree that you have "very meaty/chubby sides"?

James Shaw, MD
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

+1

I am concerned that your expectations for a surgical outcome are not realistic. There are many people out there who will do liposuction for anyone whether it would be appropriate for them or not including nationwide chains of liposuction offices. Please make sure you are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and get more than one consultation before you undergo procedures that may create more suction on your bank account than on your body.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD