I Am in the Process of Financing my Brazilian Butt Lift and Found MedicalFinancing.com NPLB, is This Legit?

Financing for Cosmetic Procedures

+1

Carecredit has probably the most business in this area, but I am unfamiliar with this particular company.

Financing

+1

I would be wary of the terms offered by financing companies. They are all legit but they charge outrageous fees for loans

Financiing your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

We offer several finance companies in our office and have worked with MedicalFinancing in the past. I think they are "legit" but as with any company, make sure to check the very fine print. I have found that this company in particular has given interests rates as high as 40%. In this situation, I actually declined to do the procedure because I couldn't in good faith do the procedure (even though it was only injectables) knowing that my patient was paying such a high interest rate. Also you need to find out if there is a "application fee" that can be a few hundred dollars. Do your research because only you can determine if it is worth it. Did you already try carecredit or glamourcredit?

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/