I Am in Houston and Looking to Have the BBL-any Other Financing Resources-such As in House Financing?

Financing Brazilian Butt Lift

The most common financing option for Brazilian Butt Lift is care credit.  If you don't get approved with them, no patient left behind is another option.  Very few surgeons finance things themselves.

Thank you for your question . 

There are many options for any procedure that your surgeon should have, including lay away plans.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure

In House Financing for Brazilian Buttlift

Certain doctor's offices offer in house financing.  I have that option for some of my patients.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures per year.