I Had Implant Explantation with New Larger Implants. Left Breast Incision Will Not Heal, and It's Been 8 Weeks?

My left breast incision has a small hole at the base. My incision is from the aerola down to the fold. The open area, which has been re-sutured twice, still has reopened. It's approximately the size of a pupil in the eye. My surgeon wanted to remove it, but i just couldn't let him. Is there any other way to get this tiny area to heal?

Implant extrusion?

It sounds like you are having problems with healing whcih may be the result of an infection. I would follow your surgeon's adivce very closely. If you need to get a second opinion than I suggest you do so.

Wound Healing Problem after Revisionary Breast Surgery…

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced after breast surgery.

I'm sure that you are aware that your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise/treat you. If you are reluctant to allow him to do what he thinks is right for you, then additional in-person consultations  may be helpful to you. This second opinion consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon will be much more useful than online  consultants can be.