I Had Implant Explantation with New Larger Implants. Left Breast Incision Will Not Heal, and It's Been 8 Weeks?

My left breast incision has a small hole at the base. My incision is from the aerola down to the fold. The open area, which has been re-sutured twice, still has reopened. It's approximately the size of a pupil in the eye. My surgeon wanted to remove it, but i just couldn't let him. Is there any other way to get this tiny area to heal?

Implant extrusion?

+2

It sounds like you are having problems with healing whcih may be the result of an infection. I would follow your surgeon's adivce very closely. If you need to get a second opinion than I suggest you do so.

Wound Healing Problem after Revisionary Breast Surgery…

+2

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced after breast surgery.

I'm sure that you are aware that your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise/treat you. If you are reluctant to allow him to do what he thinks is right for you, then additional in-person consultations  may be helpful to you. This second opinion consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon will be much more useful than online  consultants can be.