I Have Heavy Breasts, Is There Any Non Surgical Treatment for Firming and Toning? Ultrasonic Lipo?

I am 27 years old and have heavy breasts. My breasts are sagging too. I want to know if there is any non surgical treatment for lifting and toning. I have gone to doctor and was told to undergo laser which is used for face firming. Can that be done? Also ultrasonic lipolysis can be done on breasts?

Non Surgical "Lifting" for Breasts?

Unfortunately, there are no non-surgical options that "lift and tone" the breasts. I would highly recommend that you do research on any "laser" that you have been told will help you -- do your due diligence.

Best wishes

Non-surgical toner for breast

There is no such thing as a non-surgical toner for breast reduction and tightening of the skin envelope without surgery.  Sorry.