I Hate my Breasts, What Could I Do? (photo)

I am a 22 year old mom i hate my uneven breasts. My coworker said she had the same problem and a doctor took fat out of her stomach and put it in her small breast. I only have about 2,000 dollars to spend, im probably gonna have to save up more money for any of that right?? I also hate how big my areolas too i feel they are way to big. I wish i could go on with confidence, im so embarresed of them but i feel this is my only option. my boyfriend hasnt even seen my breasts. its sad. :(

Size

+1

Most women if not all women have breasts that are unequal in size. Your breasts are no different than the standard

Breast implants and lifts

+1

Fat grafting to the breasts is a very hot topic in plastic surgery right now.  There are a number of plastic surgeons reporting good results with the technique.  When trying to determine if this is the right procedure for you, it is important to discuss with your surgeon how much larger you would like your breasts to be as larger size increases will be easier with implants. 

With regards to your question of the size of your areolas, this is best addressed with a breast lift.  During this procedure, they can be significantly reduced in size.

As to the cost of this procedure, many surgeons offer financing plans that can help you.  A good place to start is to contact care credit which is one of the more commonly used financing companies.  They can often help you determine how much financing you qualify for.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Breast assymetry correction

+1

You can definitely get your areolae reduced with an aggressive donut mastopexy.  This, in and of itself, may get you a better look with more symetry.  If you want larger breast you can add fat transfer or a breast implant.  I think you are looking at $6-7000 cast for these procedures.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Breast questions

+1

I actually think your breasts look pretty nice and that you are being a bit too harsh on yourself.  You do have some asymmetry, it looks like your left breast is little larger.  Doing some liposuction on the left would work better than fat injections on the right.  As far as reducing your areolae, The scars that would be required would not be worth it, in my opinion.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

What Can I Do About My Breasts?

+1

I am very sorry that you do not feel confident, but the good news is there are many options that you have. You first need to see a board certified plastic surgeon to review your options. There are so many different things like reducing one breast or making them bigger with augmentation, or fat transfer to the smaller breast. You can also have the areolas reduced in size that will mean a scar around the boarder of the pigmented part of you skin. You will definitely need more money. I would use the time that you are saving to really explore what you do not like precisely and shop around to see what different surgeons might tell you that can do. Keep your chin up because there are solutions. Happy new year!

Richard J. Brown, MD

What Could I Do?

+1

If you visit with a plastic surgeon, you will probably be offered several alternatives. 

• enlarging the right breast (implant or fat)
  • reducing the left breast
  • and, reducing both areolas

You will without doubt need to save up some more.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.

I Hate my Breasts, What Could I Do?

+1

Yes you could benefit from Areolar reduction, liposuction and fat grafting to your breasts. Fees from $8,000. So save up and than consider the operation. 

Options for correcting breast asymmetry

+1

Your breast asymmetry can be addressed using many options including decreasing the size of your larger breast or enlarging your smaller breast. There are times when I have decreased the size of the larger breast and then have augmented both. The key is to discuss your options with a qualified board certified Plastic Sureon who understands your expectations. Good Luck!

Laurie Casas, MD

Uneven Breasts with Large Areolae

+1

You can either reduce the larger breast or place an implant in the smaller breast, but I would not recommend fat transfer to your breast.  No long term data exists yet that breast cancer risks are not increased after this procedure.  For the large areolae, I recommend circumareolar reduction and lift (incision around the areola).  At the lowest end of the spectrum for these procedures, I would expect to pay $7000.  Good luck.

Best Breast Surgery for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Yes, it will be necessary for you to save money in order to undergo breast surgery. During the time that you are doing so, it would be helpful for you to define exactly why you “hate" about your breasts and exactly what your goals are. You can also use this time to do your homework and learn about the surgical options as well as the potential risk/complications associated with breast surgery.

For example, reducing areola size will leave you with scars around the areola;  you will need to ask yourself whether you will be happier with the scars or  with your natural breasts?

Also, you will need to develop a sense of realistic expectations understanding that the breasts will never be identical and that some breast asymmetry is likely to persist despite best efforts.

When the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience  helping  patients in your situation. Communicate your goals clearly.