I Have a Green Mole on my Face and Do Not Have Insurance. How Much Would It Cost? (photo)

I do not have insurance and want to get a green mole that is on my face removed. How much would that cost?

Cost of mole removal depends on the doctor and technique

+1

The mole that you have would probably require at least a punch excision and just  couple of stitiches.  This could be done by most board-certified dermatologists.  The price will vary as this is an elective procedure.  It could probably be done by a qualified dermatologist for in the neighborhood of a couple hundred dollars.  There may also be fees for pathology laboratory services.  Good luck!