Can I Get Fraxel Repair After a Cheek Lift.?

I had a cheek lift a year ago and i would like to get fraxel repair,but i am afraid of the two bars under the skin having a bad reaction to fraxel. Can I get Fraxel Repair after a cheek lift?

Fraxel re:pair After a Cheek Lift

+2

Hi Donna,

It is perfectly safe to have Fraxel re: pair after a cheek lift. I am not quite sure what the "two bars under the skin" are that you are worried about. If they are cheek implants then they would have been placed below the muscles of the face, and would not be affected by the Fraxel re: pair, which at its highest energy settings goes to a depth of 1.6 millimeter. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

I don't see why you can't have it at this time.

+2

There are no reasons in particular that you can't have Fraxel after your cheek lift, but there is a slightly higher risk of infection so you have to be very careful on this.

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist

Fraxel Repair can be done after a cheek lift

+1

Yes, you can have Fraxel Repair after a cheek lift. It is important to follow pre and post treatment skin care guidelines.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon