I Have This Flesh Coming out of my Vagina and I Need to Know What It Is, Am Really Worried? (photo)

I am not sure if its hymen remnants or not.

That's Not Your Hymen & That's Not a Skin Tag

The photograph demonstrates a genital wart. It can spread locally to the surrounding skin and needs to be removed. Genital warts are caused by a sexually transmitted virus known as HPV. HPV can also affect your cervix. Go see your gynecologist.

Vaginal growth

Certainly any new suspicious lesion, growth, or mass in the vaginal area warrants an examination by your gynecologist.  If it is a new growth and you are having other symptoms (e.g., bleeding, pain, itching, discharge, etc.), I would recommend an evaluation sooner than later.  In your photo, it does not appear to be what you state and is difficult to accurately diagnose your problem without a full examination.  I hope that this helps!  Best of luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Fleshy growth on vagina

If this is a relatively new growth of fleshy tissue then it warrants a visit to your gynecologist sooner than later for an in person physical exam +/- biopsy of the tissue.  If it is something you have had all your life and it has not changed in size or character then I would still recommend a visit to your gynecologist but at your next convenience.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton  

Ryan Stanton, MD