I Have This Flesh Coming out of my Vagina and I Need to Know What It Is, Am Really Worried? (photo)

I am not sure if its hymen remnants or not.

Vaginal growth

+1

Certainly any new suspicious lesion, growth, or mass in the vaginal area warrants an examination by your gynecologist.  If it is a new growth and you are having other symptoms (e.g., bleeding, pain, itching, discharge, etc.), I would recommend an evaluation sooner than later.  In your photo, it does not appear to be what you state and is difficult to accurately diagnose your problem without a full examination.  I hope that this helps!  Best of luck!

Fleshy growth on vagina

+1

If this is a relatively new growth of fleshy tissue then it warrants a visit to your gynecologist sooner than later for an in person physical exam +/- biopsy of the tissue.  If it is something you have had all your life and it has not changed in size or character then I would still recommend a visit to your gynecologist but at your next convenience.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton  

Ryan Stanton, MD