How can I find a doctor to perform my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation? (Photo)

I am willing to travel anywhere within the US. I am hoping to spend around $7000 for both procedures, and I need a GOOD doctor who offers a payment plan. What doctors are some of my better options? Also, are my expectations unrealistic? (Refer to before/after photo I edited myself with a program on my phone)
Here is a link to help you find a suitable doctor

Thinking about rhinoplasty

+1
Dear bekka, thank you for your question.Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. In our San Diego practice we perform computer imaging to determine what may be possible in your case. Actual before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon.Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation candidate/ costs

+1
You are an excellent candidate for both a chin implant and rhinoplasty procedure. Chin implants are composed of Silastic, are inserted through sub mental approach at the same time as the rhinoplasty procedure. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve shaving down the dorsal hump much similar to what you've shown your computer imaging photographs.
The cost of a rhinoplasty and chin implant is determined by  3 factors. These are operating room fee, surgeons fee, and anesthesia doctors fee.  7K is a little on the low side for both procedures. It is important to shop quality, not price since this is your face.

How can I find a doctor to perform my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation?

+1
No, your expectations are within reason.  I believe you would benefit from both the chin implant and the rhinoplasty!  I would not, however, look for a surgeon who will everything for $7000.  There are the surgical fees, the Operating Room fees, Anesthesia fees, etc.  There are many surgeons who may not be qualified in facial plastic surgery.  I say, find the correct facial plastic surgeon, and wait until you can afford it or finance a bit more!

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation Candidate

+1
Dear MissBekka, You are an excellent rhinoplasty and chin augmentation candidate and your expectations are very realistic. In your consulting phase you may see a surgeon who uses a digital imaging computer which like your program used above will be able to show you their proposed surgical result. Once you and your surgeon are on the same page it is your surgeons job to make your photograph become a reality. Many surgeons like myself accept Care Credit which is a financial institution designed to help set up a payment plan for patients seeking medical attention. They have various programs many that are interest free. In searching for your surgeon you want an expert in rhinoplasty surgery and someone who comes with great recommendations. You will want to see their before and after photographs, and perhaps speak with patients who have undergone the same procedure to discuss their surgical experience. Then ultimately someone you trust and are comfortable with should be your final choice. Many surgeons provide complimentary consultations in person or for our out of state patients via internet and Skype. Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation procedures are very rewarding for patient and surgeon alike.  Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

+1
Always look for only boarded surgeons. Start in the largest city close to you to find boarded surgeons, like Chicago for example... 

+1
I would perform the rhinoplasty in closed fashion, and I would place the implant through an intraoral incision so that you would not have any visible scars from either.  The office offers financing as well, although $7000 is probably too low for both in Los Angeles.

Finding a surgeon to perform a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation?

+1
I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you can find through the Smart Beauty Guide or a facial plastic surgeon 9otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Searching for Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation Doctor

+1
Your rhinoplasty and expense expectations are within line of what should occur and cost to perform. To find a doctor, search the internet for those surgeons that have good rhinoplasty and chin augmentation experience as evidence by many before and after photos on their website. Then contact them for an online consult and submit pictures for further imaging from different angles. That will get your started in eventually finding a good doctor for you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Reasonable

+1
Hi Miss Bekka: Your morphing and cost expectations are reasonable in the Midwest.  There are several good surgeons in the Midwest.  The most well-known rhinoplasty surgeon close to you is probably Dean Toriumi (Chicago) but he is probably more expensive than your budget.  I agree that Care Credit is a good option for a payment plan.  I practice in Minneapolis/St. Paul and would be happy to meet with you for a formal consultation. Best of luck.    

Garrett Griffin, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+1
If you come to NYC, the fee will be higher for rhinoplaty and chin augmentation.  Good luck in your search!