I Had FFS Surgery Done but Don't Like the Result and Want It Reversed, I Miss my Old Face?

I cant recognise myself, Lucky I have a lot of pictures before surgery and also have a full xray of my skull before surgery. Bone was only shaved, during my FFS. Im hoping there is someone out there who can help me get close to my natural face. I think my nose is a big factor and don't like it at all. The only thing i like is my hairline

Reversal of some aspects of FFS.

+2

A nasal revision is the most important aspect of your not liking the look of your surgery.  Besides being deviated the tip is too wide and the bridge is too low.  This can be revised after 6-12 months. Since i have been doing FFS for 35 years I revise many overdone noses where the nose wasted too small instead of just changing the shape.