I Had a Fat Transfer Brazilian Butt Lift About a Month Ago? (photo)

I am not happy with the result cause it wasn't big as I want it. Is just full looking. What can I do or is there any way my doctor could correct it???? I am so frustrated it it just brings tears to my eyes when I look at my body. I had save up for this proccedure and for as much it cost I sure didn't get that result. Please could you advise me on what can I do and I can't afford to put more into what was suppose to be done right in the first place. I'm 35 years old, 118 lbs. 5'1'' and lipo all over

Disappointment with Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) a month ago

+2

It is hard to look at your figure a month after your surgery and make a comment. IF you picked a real board cartified surgeon he should have told you that a 118 lbs. 5'1'' wom,an is NOT a great candidate for a BBL since you are thin and petite. You MAY have been a better candidate for a buttock implant.

That being said I would wait at least 4 months for the swelling to recede and re-asses your appearance. In MY opinion, the V zone whose base separates the upper split of the buttock cheeks and the hips may be better defined with liposuction and the fact can be used to round up the buttocks for a sexier appearance.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+2

It is still early after surgery because there is some swelling. However the buttocks will not increase in projection.

As the swelling resolves,you need further evaluation to see if you still have enough fat to repeat the Brazilian Butt Lift.

You seem to have some fat in the love handles areas that make the buttocks less defined, you also have a depresion in the lateral buttock on the right according to the pictures posted. This also needs filling.  Other than surgery there is no other way to improve on the results. Repair of bad results is more difficult and needs detailed evaluation and dicussion of the different ways to achieve what you want.