I Had Eyelid Surgery 3weeks Ago Want to Know when I Can Get Botox Done?

Botox 1 month after eyelid surgery

+1

It is acceptable to have Botox placed 1 month after the surgery.  It is also important to not place the Botox in areas where there is swelling and edema.

Eyelid Surgery and Botox

+1

Botox may be injected several weeks after eyelid surgery.  However, I do not inject the Botox around the eyelids during this time period.  I may inject the forehead or glabella.

Botox after Eyelid Surgery

+1

Once healing and swelling have resolved, Botox is safe.  Usually that is within 3-4 weeks.  Check with your surgeon too.

Reading Plastic Surgeon

When Can Botox Be Given 3 Weeks After Blepharoplasty?

+1

Hi Meander,

Friday.....................................................................but check with your blepharoplasty surgeon first. As long as there is no swelling it is okay. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P