I Was Expecting Better, Was I Wrong? (photo)

Revision 7 weeks ago. As you can see from my before and after photos - first image from left to right is my end result, second one is my before - septum is still very deviated, tip not very well defined, the profile doesn't seem right either and it still looks too projected. Not sure how much of that is swelling. Is this a failed op? I had high hopes going in and now I don't know what to think now.

Revision 7 Weeks Ago

+1

7 weeks after revision rhinoplasty is too early to determine the tip definition and the final result after correction of pollybeak.  The nose does appear deviated, but there is still swelling.  Kenneth Hughes, MD  Rhinoplasty Los Angeles, CA