I Have Excess Skin Covering my Upper Eyelids, I Was Wondering is There an Eye Exercise to Make my Beautiful Eyelids Show?

Excess skin above eyelids, and I was wondering if there is a natural eyelift exercise instead of surgery, to get rid of the hooded area.

There are no exercises to correct this.

+2

Botox and fillers are also not likely to provide the degree of improvement you are looking for.  When you are ready for eyelid surgery, it is critical that you understand what a surgeon is offering you.  It is critical to preserve the fullness of the subbrow area.  The upper eyelid fold is often removed wholesale by the eyelid surgeon.  There is an alternative.  The fold can be preserved with conservative removal of the upper eyelid skin.  The goal should be to expose the eyelid platform and support the upper eyelid lashes.  Look closely at many websites when you are ready for eyelid surgery.  Be an informed consumer.

Only surgery can remove excess skin

+1

There are no exercises that remove skin.  Only surgery can remove excess skin. Consider a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to review your options.

George John Alexander, MD, FACS

Surgery needed to address excess skin from eyelids

+1

The only way to get rid of hooded excess skin is to remove a conservative amount of the skin. This is a surgery known as a blepharoplasty.  Eyelid exercises will be of no benefit.

How to treat loose skin of the upper lids.

+1

A photo or a professional evaluation is necessary to answer your question, but in general if you have loose skin the proper treatment is to remove some of the redundant skin and muscle.  Botox may help in limited ways to raise the eyebrows and minimize the loose skin appearance, but the most deireable procedure is to remove the excess skin.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Blepharoplasty

+1

Unfortunately, there are no exercises that will improve your eyelid appearance. The only way to adequately address excess eyelid skin is to remove it surgically. Now, we would need to see photos to see if this is in fact a good option for you.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Exercise for droopy upper eyelid skin?

+1

Hard to get a good look without photos or exam.  As of this writing there is not exercise to do to clean up the upper lids.  Best to see an experienced eyelid surgeon and get the options.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

May consider Botox to shape eyebrows

+1

IF you have excess skin of the upper eyelids no exercise, cream or lotion will help to reduce this redundant skin.  If your eyebrow position is low then you can get some shaping of the brow with the proper use of Botox.  This can help to open the space between the eyelid opening and the brow.  

No exercise as of y

+1

Unfortunately excess upper eyelid skin is a problem for so many people with aging. 

There is no exercise that will help. A conservative removal of eyelid skin should help as long as the fullness of the orbit can be preserved. A brow lift is often needed in addition to upper eyelid skin removal for the best result.

Gabriel Salloum, MD

Excess upper lid skin - exercise will not help

+1

Unfortunately surgery or some type of skin resurfacing are your only options. Pictures would help to provide more specific suggestions. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Eyelid exercises

+1

There is no exercise that will either tighten or reduce the loose skin on your upper lids.  In fact,  any type of exercise will likely only stretch the skin more.  You really need eyelid surgery to get the improvement you seek.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD