I Have Droopy Eye Lids What Procedure Can I Do to Fix Them? (photo)

My eyes always look tired I was looking at maybe eyelid surgery but its not like i have the bags above my brows like older woman do? Is there anything I can do to fix them?

Your eyes look great

+1

in your photo and I would not have any suggestions for 'improving' them.  However, if you really have appreciable drooping where other notice it as well, you may consider taking photos then and seeing an ophthalmologist with photos in hand as again, your photo looks great to me.

Possible Solutions for the Appearance of Droopy Eye Lids

+1

Based on your picture, it doesn't appear that you have much droopiness of the eyes.  I don't think that Blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery) would be the appropriate solution for you.  Your upper lid has a high tarsal fold, which is normal.  If the upper lids fall below the colored part of your eye, then it may due to issues with the actual eye muscle in which I would advise you to see a ophthalmologist. 

If you are looking to make mild changes in the appearance of the eye area, a low dose of Botox (4-6 units) to the lateral part of the eyebrow would create a subtle lift. 

Usha Rajagopal, MD

I Have Droopy Eye Lids What Procedure Can I Do to Fix Them?

+1

I agree with Dr. Johnson that while you do have a tiny amount of extra skin in your upper eyelids it doesn't warrant a cosmetic procedure. You might want to consider a conservative Botox treatment to slightly elevate and create more of any eyebrow arch. This can also remedy the small amount of extra skin in your upper eyelids. The bottom line is that you have very youthful-looking, attractive eyes. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Droopy eyelids while young

+1

There just isn't enough facial aging to consider cosmetic surgery in the upper lid at such a young age. You should talk to your opthalmologist to make sure there isn't a medical cause for significant drooping or asymmetry.