I Used Dr Scholls Freeze Away on my Leg and It Left a Scar? (photo)

Used Dr Scholls Freeze Away for what I thought was a wart on my leg. Second week in July. I have a perfectly round mark on my leg...... Same shape as the applicator tip. Looks like a bruise. Will it go away? If not, is there anything that I can do to have it corrected? SO stressed!

Dr. Scholl's freeze away

+1

I have seen an incredible number of problems from the over the counter freezing products, from skin infections, to ulcerations, and discoloration of the skin. I have also seen many dangerous lesions treated with this treatment which eventually resulted in patients having large scars when the malignancy was excised at a larger size. Your dermatologist can give you various fading cream treatments for your mark. 

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon