I Dont Know What I Should Do About my Eyes? Injections, Surgury? Getting Various Answers? (photo)

i dont know what to do for my eyes, injections, surgery? fat grafting? each one says something different, i dont have much money, i m not sure what to do, i dont want a plastic face,, please advise i post a pic

Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery

+1

In the simplest sense, upper eyelid surgery with removal of redundant skin and lower eyelid surgery to remove fat and possibly skin can be performed.  This may require support of the lower eyelid. 

Aging eyelids

+1

Injections will not rejuvenate the aging eyelids.  The upper or lower blepharoplasty is the best option when the patient is emotionally, physically, and financially ready. The goal for upper eyelid blepharoplasty with a mild amount of puffiness and bags, is to remove excess skin.  The goal for the lower eyelid surgery is to remove fat bags in the lower lids to correct the puffy look.  This can be done through the transconjunctival approach.  The procedures are done under general anesthetic as an outpatient procedure in our surgery center.

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com/photogallery/blepharoplasty_photos27.html

Eyelid options.

+1

By your photos you appear to have some redundant skin of the upper eyelids and moderate bagginess of the lower lids. It is difficult to determine by photos alone, but you may have weakened support of the lower eyelid that would require tightening.

I would not suggest fillers as the amount of bagginess you have cannot be fully hidden by filling in the depression below. If enough filler is placed in the hollow of the lid/cheek junction, it will make the lower lid look far too baggy.

I would recommend blepaharoplasty of all four lids with possible canthopexy or canthoplasty (tightening procedures for the lower eyelid). This will give you the best results with longest duration.  

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Improve eyelids

+1

My choice for you would likely be surgical blepharoplasties for long term improvement. It would be cheaper in the long run than having repeated injections.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye bags

+1

It appears that you would be a good candidate for all the procedures you mentioned in your question. The best result would be from a lower eyelid surgery to remove fat and lower eyelid laser or remove skin as well. The second less invasive option for you would be to consider a filler (temporary or fat transfer) and laser and the third option would be to consider laser or filler. The less invasive the procedure the smaller the improvement in results.

Don't Know What I Should Do About my Eyes? Injections, Surgery? Getting Various Answers?

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for either undereye dermal filler or lower blepharoplasty to remedy the small bag in your lower eyelid. Filler can be placed in the office but the results are temporary. Undereye filler helps to temporarily fill in the hollow and camouflage lower eyelid bags. A lower eyelid blepharoplasty or eyelid lift will permanently remove the lower eyelid bag and also fill in the hollow at the lower eyelid - cheek junction.

It's not uncommon to receive different answers from different plastic surgeons. The key is to ensure that those surgeons are capable of achieving pleasing results that their favored technique. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/blepharoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon