I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant and Had Two Velashape Treatments. Will This Effect the Baby?

Velashape Treatment While Pregnant?

+1
Thank you for your question. Unlikely any damage done, but the safest thing to do is no laser treatments of RF/IF treatments. The depth of penetration of it is less than 1.5 inches so you should be safe. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Velashape treatments and affect on pregnancy

+1

The velashape treatments should not affect the outcome of your pregnancy or hurt the baby.  However it would probably be best to delay any further velashape treatments until after your delivery.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Velashape and Pregnancy

+1

Do not worry, I'm confident two treatments caused no harm.  However, I would postpone the rest of the series until after you deliver.  With the changes and weight gain of pregnancy, I doubt you will get a good result.  Afterwards, what a treat it will be to help you get your pre-baby body back!  Congrats!

Brian Reedy, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon