I Did Rhinoplasty the Third Time. Transplantation of Cartilage from the Ear; Open Rhinoplasty?

Hello .. I do tertiary rhinoplasty. with a change of ear cartilage. proshol year but still at the tip of the nose and swelling near the wing of the nose a little bump .... tell me what to do chtobf swelling faster proshol .. for how long after tretinoy rhinoplasty nose nose swelling finally goes ....

Healing Time Following Tertiary Rhinoplasty with Ear Grafting

+1

It can easily take upwards of two years for a nose to heal following tertiary rhinoplasty surgery with ear grafting. In the meantime, your surgeon might entertain the idea of a steroid injection to help further guide the healing process. 

Web reference: http://www.drhilinski.com

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and swelling

+1

Usually a revision rhinoplasty will stay swollen for a logner period of time.  Usually a year and sometimes longer.

Rhinoplasty swelling takes 1 year to go.

+1

It takes 1year for rhinoplasty swelling or more to go. Be patient and it will go down. 

Swelling after rhinoplasty

+1

Full healing and resolution of swelling after revision rhinoplasty can take a full 2 years.  Avoiding strenuous activity, alcohol, high altitudes, and sleeping with your head elevated can help hasten the resolution of edema.  It is a lengthy process, though, to see the final result.