I Really Despise my Facial Features Like my Eyes and Nose and Want Surgery to Change Them? (photo)

Do You Think I Need Surgery? I Am 17.

Candidate for Nose and Eyelid Enhancement for Age 17 and Under

+1
What I see from your photos is a wide nose tip, a small hump on the nasal bridge a receding chin. These can be treated with rhinoplasty and a chin implant. You can have surgery at age 17 and under but will need written consent from your parents or legal guardian. It is normal for a male eyelids to have some heaviness of the upper eyelid skin and a lower set eyebrow as this maintains a masculine look. I do not see anything particularly wrong with your eyes. However you do appear to have some dark circles under your eyes that make you look tired and can be improved with an injectable fillers such as Restylane.

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon