I Have Dark Spots and Discolouration on my Legs and Thighs, What Would Be the Best Solution for This Problem? (photo)

I can't wear shorts or skirts and i am embarrassed about my skin. Would chemical peels work?

Discolorations on the legs and thighs do good with TCA peels

TCA peels do great to improve discolorations on the legs and thighs just as they do for the face but expect to do several peels. Usually 25-30%TCA peels done every 3-4 weeks for roughly 3-4 times at roughly $500-1000 each on special along with a 10%  triple combo-bleaching cream and SPF clears the spots up nicely. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon