I Have Dark Lines About a Inch Under Both Eyes, the Skin in These Areas is Not Plump, What Can I Do? (photo)

Lines Under Eyes

+1

Though it would be hard to recommend a specific treatment without examining you in person, what you are describing sounds like you may be a potential candidate for facial fillers like Juvederm, Belotero or Restylane. These fillers work to add volume to areas of the face that have lost fat and bone over time. The darkness may be shadowing and may also be due to pigmentation resulting from red blood cells that escape from blood vessels due to allergies, lack of sleep and other conditions. We have a wide variety of pigment-specific lasers that can treat the excessive darkening. Every patient is unique. That is why we have many different modalities available for treatment. Only through a consultation with one of our Board Certified Dermatologists and Cosmetic Surgeons can one determine what treatment or treatments are best for you.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark lines under eyes

+1

It is a little difficult to tell from you pictures, but I would say that one option would be using a filler (like Restylane) under your eyes to help.  This would plump up the areas that are sunken under your eyes.  It's also possible that lower eyelid surgery could be of benefit to you as well.  A consultation in person would be able to determine if you are a candidate for either of these treatments.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon