I Chipped my Front Tooth and It Hurts Really Bad It's Super Loose What Do I Do in the Mean While? (photo)

I chipped one of my front tooth i am in so much pain It happend like 2 weeks ago I still havent made an appt because I live in a small town and have to travel to see a dentist what can I do in the meanwhile for pain?

I chipped my front tooth and it hurts.

+1

Looking at the photo it appears the nerve has been exposed and you will most likely need a root canal build up and crown. Cost for root canal 600-1500, build up 185-600, and crown all porcelain 900-1750.00. Can be done in one visit with the right office. In the meantime drugstore has temp filling material you can place over the broken tooth. Good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA,MAGD  

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Chipped my tooth, hurts, what to do

+1

Thanks for providing us a photo.  From the looks of it you have a serious problem and it appears that there is nerve involvement.  You need to get to a dentist ASAP.  Good luck

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist