I Had a Chin Implant Removed After 2 Weeks of Surgery?

Finally had this piece out of my chin yesterday but mi chin is more relax and I don't feel pressure but I'm concern because I still look my chin with the same shape when I had the implant in, how long take to the hin go back like before? It was the work mistake in my life, I need to know how log it will take to chin come back like it used to be, ? I'm very sad that I did to my beautiful face,I'll highly recommend to any woman to do chin implant procedure to do some research b4 get it done!

Chin implant removal

+2

I would still expect some swelling to be present two weeks after removal of a chin implant.  It may take several months for all of the swelling to subside.  Once this occurs, there is no reason to believe that your chin will not look like it did before your surgery.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Removing a chin implant

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the negative experience you had following surgery. You are still experiencing swelling, and it will take some time to get back to normal. It can take up to 6 months or sometimes longer for all of the swelling to resolve. But not to worry, your chin should look like it did prior to having the implant placed. In the meantime, I wold recommend communicating any concerns with your surgeon, as he/she knows the extent of your procedure and exactly what was performed. Thank you, and best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

Chin implant removed

+1

Unless more than a routine silastin chin implant was inseerted, your chin should get back to where it was by 3 -6 months. If an external incision was used , the scar will take a year to finalize.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon