I Have No Cheeks and a Skinny Face? (photo)

hi iam 23 years old male , iam 173 cm tall and 58 weight .. iam very skinny Especially my face , my food is good i even drink one litter of milk with powder protein every day .. and i dont get better .. how can i get full cheeks plz help me ..

Treatment for a slim face

+2

As Dr. Capone explained fat is a nice option if you have some to donate.  I'm guessing by your face and diet you're lean all over.  Non-surgically you're looking at a few syringes of Radiesse or several vials of Sculptra.  Surgically, cheek implants.  

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lean face? Facial Contouring vs. Volumizing

+2

If your face is thin, adding volume with fat augmentation is often one option to enhance your appearance. Your own fat cells can be harvested with a simple liposuction procedure and then transferred to your face- typically the cheeks, malar (upper cheek), and under eye areas.  The results are real and long lasting, but only a certain percentage of the fat transferred actually survives permanently so the degree of improvement is not always predictable. But fat augmentation is not the only fix for lean faces. The other thing to strongly consider in your case is contouring- with permanent facial implants. These silicone implants are often used to give prominence to the cheek bones, as well as to make a man's jaw more square, and even to augment the chin in profile.  Between fat transfer and facial implants, you have 2 contemporary options to help enhance your look. Find a reputable plastic surgeon in your area who can examine you and discuss these options further.

Randolph Capone, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Have No Cheeks and a Skinny Face?

+1

The left cheek appears more flat than the right and the jawline is also quite narrow.  Filler to the jawline (I prefer Radiesse) can create a more angular "flare" to the jawline and malar implants can create fuller, more angular cheeks.  We perform these procedures quite often.  Hope this helps.