I Need Capsules Help to Increase the Size of the Buttocks and Waist?

I Need capsules help to increase the size of the buttocks and waist I am now in Fort Lauderdale and I want closest I can get the capsules of it in the fastest time before the date of travel 

Capsules

+1

I am not sure what capsules you are referring to but There is no medication or capsule that exists tha t can do what you want

Capsules for Butt Augmentation

+1

Dear Adil,  I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean by "capsules".  While there are certainly numerous herbal and non-medical products sold that claim to increase the size of the buttocks, none have been proven to do so.  The only proven treatments are fat or soft tissue grafting to the buttocks and butt implants. If we did not understand your question, please resubmit it with perhaps more details for us to better answer your concerns.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Capsules for Buttock Augmentation

+1

I am not aware of any capsules or pills to take that will specifically enhance the buttocks.  You may consider butt implants or a Brazilian buttlift.

Buttock Augmentation with ?"Capsules"?

+1

Can you please clarify the question and what you mean by "Capsules"?  Typically Buttock Augmentation is done with either autologous fat grafting or implants... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD