I Had a C Section 14 Yrs Ago Today Still Have Hard Lump at the End of my C Section Scar on the Right Side. Is It Scar Tissue?

C section scars can be treated with laser, injection, and surgery

+1

I perform non-surgical scar revision with IIT and laser for these C section scars. Another option is surgical excision and revision. 

Likely scar tissue

+1

It would be the most likely explanation but without seeing it, no one can say for sure. We have many lasers today that can improve the appearance of scar tissue. If this is a concern, I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist who has advanced training in lasers. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Lump at end of C-section scar

+1

Without examining you, it's impossible to tell what might be the cause of the lump at the end of your C-section scar.  Given that it's been 14 years since you had the surgery, I would say that scar tissue would be the most likely cause if it's been like that for a long time and hasn't changed.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon