I Had a Brow Implants Four Months Ago and my Hair Would Lay Flat is This Normal?

Eyebrow Transplant Results

+1

Yes, eyebrow transplants should be implanted at such an angle that the growth lays flat against the face. This is how brow hair grows naturally on most people. If you find that the follicles of your transplant are growing in an unnatural or unsatisfactory angle/direction, they may need to be removed and re-done. I advise you to follow up with your surgeon.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant issues

+1

I think there is a typographical error in your question. I think that you are saying that the transplanted brow hairs will not sit flat. Is this correct?  If so, this can be an issue. Be sure to let your hair transplant surgeon know so that he/she can address this.  It may require a revision.  Best of luck to you. 

Allan J. Parungao, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon