Had a Breasts Augmentation 6 Weeks Ago. Why do My Boobs Look so Different? (photo)

surgery on 7 oct.2011 ...325 cc undermuscle.The right one look higher and different from the left.Is normal or there look like is any problem?They still gonna change or they will be like this? Thank you for answer!!

+2

To me based upon your posted photo you have an acceptable to very good result. You need to understand realistic expectations. I bet your before photos shows slight asymmetry. 

Minor breast asymmetry is to be expected

+2

Hi there-

Overall your result looks fantastic! The very minor differences in your breasts would be difficult to comment on without knowing what they looked like before surgery, or the details of the operation, but I would expect the shape to continue to evolve over the nest two months or so.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Asymmetry?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture. 

I am sure you are aware that some  breast asymmetry is possible despite plastic surgeons' best efforts.

Considering you are only weeks out of surgery I would suggest continued patience.  You will likely find that the breasts will continue to change over the course of the next few months.

Breast asymmetry after breast augmentation surgery

+2
Gianina27,
you have two good looking, but somewhat different breast.  Without seeing your pre-augmentation pictures there is little that can be said.  Nobody has two breasts that are identical.  Most people have some asymmetry that they do not notice until after the surgery.  That may be going here.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Two early to judge result

+1

This is a very frequent question and yes, early asymmetry is expected.  Give it time and the implant will likely drop and you will achieve better symmetry.   Right now continue to follow your plastic surgeons advice as far as wearing a bra and massage. 

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

+1
The photo is slightly angulated but I think that, under the circumstances, the result is reasonable. The nipple heights are even and, at six weeks postop, you are still swollen and need to give things a chance to settle down more.

Robert L. Kraft, MD