Had a Breasts Augmentation 6 Weeks Ago. Why do My Boobs Look so Different? (photo)

surgery on 7 oct.2011 ...325 cc undermuscle.The right one look higher and different from the left.Is normal or there look like is any problem?They still gonna change or they will be like this? Thank you for answer!!

To me based upon your posted photo you have an acceptable to very good result. You need to understand realistic expectations. I bet your before photos shows slight asymmetry. 

Minor breast asymmetry is to be expected

Hi there-

Overall your result looks fantastic! The very minor differences in your breasts would be difficult to comment on without knowing what they looked like before surgery, or the details of the operation, but I would expect the shape to continue to evolve over the nest two months or so.

Breast Implant Asymmetry?

Thank you for the question and picture. 

I am sure you are aware that some  breast asymmetry is possible despite plastic surgeons' best efforts.

Considering you are only weeks out of surgery I would suggest continued patience.  You will likely find that the breasts will continue to change over the course of the next few months.

Asymmetry is totally natural

Breast asymmetry is natural - no two breasts are exactly alike in size/shape. Breast implants can often enhance this asymmetry. However, your photo shows great results. It can also be that your breasts are recovering at different rates. One may not have settled as fast as the other. Please wait about 3-4 months before assessing your results. If by then you still don't like what you see, then return to your surgeon to address your concerns. Just remember that asymmetry can contribute to beautiful, natural looking results. Best of luck!

Two early to judge result

This is a very frequent question and yes, early asymmetry is expected.  Give it time and the implant will likely drop and you will achieve better symmetry.   Right now continue to follow your plastic surgeons advice as far as wearing a bra and massage. 

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

The photo is slightly angulated but I think that, under the circumstances, the result is reasonable. The nipple heights are even and, at six weeks postop, you are still swollen and need to give things a chance to settle down more.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast asymmetry after breast augmentation surgery

you have two good looking, but somewhat different breast.  Without seeing your pre-augmentation pictures there is little that can be said.  Nobody has two breasts that are identical.  Most people have some asymmetry that they do not notice until after the surgery.  That may be going here.
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD