I Had Breast Reduction 3 Months Ago, All Went Very Well. I Have Noticed Redness Almost Rash Like Under my Breast Both Sides?

Breast Rash 3 Months after Breast Reduction

+1

A breast rash 3 months after breast reduction may be nothing, but it is important to rule out infection.

Rash after breast reduction

+1

It is hard to say what it is whithout at least a picture.  Could be a reaction to the sutures, or the tape or glue that were used.  Consult your surgeon, he/she may have a treatment suggestion.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Rash Under Breasts 3 months after a breast reduction

+1

Glad that you have had such a wonderful result from your breast reduction. As regards the rash that you are concerned about, it is impossible to comment on it accurately without photos and any relevant history. Your best bet is to contact your plastic surgeon and explain this problem. He/she may be able to better provide you an answer by phone or may request that you come in for an examination.

Good luck!

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Rashes under the breast 3 months after a reduction surgery

+1

Rashes under the breasts following a breast reduction may be due to excessive moisture or a reaction to surgical tape.  If simple measures such as hydrocortisone 1% cream and keeping the area dry then it is time to visit your plastic surgeon for advice.  

Rash under breasts after reduction

+1

Without an exam it is impossible to comment on a potential rash or redness after a breast reduction. Best to discuss this with your surgeon.

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

As you can imagine, without direct examination or viewing pictures,  it is not possible to provide you with a precise diagnosis or recommendations. Best to see your plastic surgeon for evaluation of the redness you describe.