I Had Breast Implants 7 Days Ago. I Am 4'10" and 100 Lbs. I Got Under the Muscle, Saline, 285 Cc? (photo)

I Was a Saggy, Deflated C Cup. I wanted my breasts to look very round. as you can see, they do not look round. I forgot to mention they are high profile. My question is will they look rounder as they drop?

7 days post breast augmentation is too early to predict final result

+1

Congratulations on your recent surgery. It has only been a week since your surgery - the shape will change with time. The implants will "drop" and the swelling will subside. Don't worry too much about how they look now - it will change and hopefully for the better. It is important to keep your follow up appointments with your plastic surgeon so they can monitor your recovery.

Australia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants High at 7 Days Following Breast Augmentation

+1

The breast implants are usually high 7 days after breast augmentation.  A strap as well as massage along with time can help achieve the drop that is needed.

Results Evolve over time.

+1

Hello and thank you for your question,

Your breasts will evolve over the first four months approximately.  Make sure to follow your plastic surgeon's instructions on massage and use of compression band or sports bra, or no bra as they see fit depending on your physical exam.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Will Breasts Look “Round” with Time after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Although, it is not possible to predict exactly how your breasts will change over the course of the next several months, I think that it is very safe to say that they will change. Therefore, I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and allow for several months to pass before you evaluate the end results of surgery.

Keep in mind, that the final “roundness” of your breasts will  have a lot to do with how much breast tissue you started with. For example, patients who start out with a lot of native breast tissue, tend to see the breast implants less,  and may feel that their breasts are less “round” then they wish them to be.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon, who is your best resource to address questions specifically.

Healing time.

+1

Congratulations on your surgery. I would advise that at 7 days - it's way too early to begin evaluating your result! Give it some time and be sure to follow instructions of your PS - like massaging which will help to round out your breasts. Good luck - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

I wanted my breasts to look very round??

+1

I am never certain that what a patient thinks is round is the same as what I think is round. Looking at post op photos of other patients can help.

I can't tell much from the photo, which is does not show the whole breast, and looks like it was taken from a low camera and perhaps an uncentered camera.

However, I can say that this is too early to evaluate implant position. In many patients the implants appear too high early on, and settle as the pectoral muscle begins to accommodate the new implants. The breasts should appear more natural over the next 3 months. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon.Patience.

Thanks, and best wishes.

Post

+1

It is tough to answer this queation with these photographs. They were shot from below so they dont depict the position of the nipples accurately. Give the breasts time to heal before coming to any further conclusions

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast implants and position

+1

Thank you for the photos, but is looks like you shot the photo from below.  It is hard to say what they look like at that angle. I will say that more than likely they will change with time.  So give it some more time.

Appearance of Breast Implants will change over time

+1

You are very very recent after your implant surgery. You breast implants should drop and get a better shape. If you have concerns, speak to your surgeon about this, but it is too soon to tell the final result

Matthew Schulman, MD