I Had a Breast Implant Surgery Three Years Ago but the the Pain in the Nipples Never Ended What Should I Do?

Pain in nipples

+1

Some patients albeit pretty rare get hypersensitivity in the nipples after breast surgery. Some can be recalcitrant to therapy. Probably the best person to see is a pain specialist.

Pain in the Nipples Never Ended

+1

If you have exhausted all the remedies from your plastic surgeon, seeing a pain specialist might offer useful help. Occasional one or a few nerve blocks with local anesthetic can break the cycle. There are some medicines, such as neurontin that can be tried. 

See a doctor who regularly takes care of pain patients in his/her practice makes most sense to me.

Thanks and best wishes.