I Had a Breast Implant Replacement 4 Weeks Ago, and Today I Noticed That the Right One Has Gone Really Hard?

I Had a Breast Implant Replacement 4 Weeks Ago, and Today I Noticed That the Right One Has Gone Really Hard

+1

Not quite enough info to go on, but enough to suggest a visit to your surgeon for evaluation. ?Capsular contracture, ?Fluid collection.

All the best.

Hard breast after implant surgery

+1

At four weeks, the breasts should not be hard.  It is best to be seen by your surgeon to be properly evaluated.

Breast implant hardening four weeks after replacement

+1

Thank you for the question. The best advice iI can give is to follow up with your plastic surgeon for examination. I would not be in your best interest to give advice  online.

Hardening of the implant is unusual this early

+1

You say you had your surgery only 4 weeks ago. It is not clear what is going on but should be checked by your surgeon.

Early hardening after implant replacement

+1

It's a bit unusual to have significant hardening so early after implant replacement surgery. Did you have any bruising, swelling or redness associated with it? It's best to have your surgeon look at it to make sure it's not serious.

Best Wishes,

Breast “Hard” after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question but   youwill be best off seeking in person examination by your plastic surgeon; he/she will be able to rule out complications and/or provide you with meaningful  reassurance.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

A hard breast 4 weeks after surgery is not capsular contracture but probably a fluid collection.

+1

Capsular contracture does not occur in 4 weeks.  The hard right breast demands evaluation of the surgeon.  Blood or serum in the pocket would be my best guess but there are other possiblities as well.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm