I Had a Breast Augmentation and Lift 7 Weeks Ago. Some of my Incisions Came Open on Lift So I Had to?

205 cc in left 225 cc in right Small c to full c

Breast Augmentation and Lift Wound Healing Issues

+1

After a breast augmentation and lift, it is not unusual to have some wound healing issues particularly at the T-junction.  These usually heal uneventfully.  Kenneth Hughes, MD HughesPlasticSurgery Los Angeles, CA

Delayed healing with lift?

+1

Thanks for your post. Some delays in healing and the incision opening up is not uncommon. As long as the breast implant is not involved, healing should progress. Talk this over with your PS. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

BAM and lift

+1

It is not uncommon to have minor healing problems after a mastopexy and augmentation. These should heal uneventfully if the implant is protected.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Wound problems after mastopexy augmention is unusual

+1

Your questions seems incomplete - call up your surgeon and get some hlep ! It seems like you used a reasonably sized implant for mastopexy-augmentation combination. Smaller implant certainly cause fewer problems in most patients.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

. Some of my Incisions Came Open on Lift

+1

The question seems incomplete. My suggestion is a call and visit to your surgeon. An in person evaluation is needed to determine what is best to do for you.  Best wishes.