I Had Brazilian Implants 5 Mths Ago. Aching Pain in Left Side Only Under Armpit and Down the Outer Side. Also Lumpy?

Left Side Armpit Pain 5 months after Breast Augmentation

This could be a lot of things, but I would agree that an exam is imperative to sort your condition out.

Breast augmentation issues

If you have pain and lumps after breast augmentation, it is best to be seen in person.  Without the exam, I could not say what is wrong exactly.

Concerns after Breast Augmentation Surgery?

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about these types of concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.

Aching Pain in Left Side

There is not enough information here to give you any useful suggestions other than to follow up with your surgeon. Best wishes.