I Had a BR 3 Months Ago - They Are Still Looking a Bit Sqaure - How Long Before They Might Round Out?

I had a breast reduction 3 months ago and went from about an F/G to a C cup (36 band). They are still kind of square and one nipple appears to be pointing more sideways. Any chance the appearance will still change as they heal? I am very happy that I had the surgery and have no regrets at all! but I was hoping they would look nicer nude.

Breast reduction and square shape

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to evaluate you, but in general you have to give the breasts a good six months to a year to settle. The shape may improve.  Follow with your surgeon.

Concerns about Breast Shape after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Although I cannot provide you with precise advice/reassurance, breast shape does change considerably over the course of the first year after breast reduction surgery.   It is not uncommon for patients to have concerns at your point in recovery, and be very pleased later down the line.

If at the approximately one-year post operative mark you are still not pleased with what they look like “nude”, revisionary breast surgery may be helpful to you.

Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.