I Had Botox 6 1/2 Months Ago. 26 Units in All 1 Under Low Lashes?

I unit directly under each eye lid I now have dent in left cheek n bags under eyes.. What is happening to my face?

Botox under Lower Lashes and Development of Dent

+1

I do not typically inject Botox into the lower eyelids or under the eyelids.  The orbicularis oculi muscle in certain people when paralyzed can droop and create a new bag. 

Botox and facial "dent"

+1

Whatever Botox you had 6 months ago should be long gone. I would look at old photos and see if had that dent before or look for another cause as the Botox should not be around any longer

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Botox under eyes

+1

It is unclear by what you've described if you had 1 unit per side or split the 26 per side and 13 units per each under eye area? Botox will typically last 3-4 months so it's hard to say what might be the issue at this point.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox issue under eyes

+1

Do you have photos? Did you do anything else? 1 unit makes so little difference I cannot see it doing a darned thing. At 6.5 months ago, the Botox is long gone!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD