I Had a BA and Lift on Nov12. Is It Normal That when I Get out of Bed It Still Hurts? My Left is Still High.

Im 5'4 146. Got 450 silicone.

Pain Several Weeks after Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

Pain after breast augmentation and lift may last 6 weeks or more, but any concerns of increasing pain or pain out of proportion should be addressed by your plastic surgeon.

Pain One Months after Breast Augmentation?

+1

At this stage, the discomfort that you are feeling should be relatively minimal. So, to answer your question, much will depend on what you are describing as “hurting”. If you feel that you are having moderate to severe discomfort,  I would not classify this as “normal” at this stage postoperatively. A follow-up with your plastic surgeon is your best recourse.

Tenderness can last several weeks after augmentation

+1

The tenderness and pain after breast augmentation will depend on the how the implants are placed, perhaps implant size, and personal variation in healing and inflammation. Though most implants settle and feel well after two to four weeks, it just might take a month longer or more.

Pain and asymmetry after BA

+1

Neither pain, nor asymmetry is uncommon this early after surgery. The implants will take several months to settle as the pectoral muscles must accommodate to them. Until then those muscles will compress the implants and make them appear too high, usually in an asymmetric manner. 

Do run these questions by your own surgeon--they are appropriate questions. Thanks and best wishes. 

Pain after breast augmentation and lift

+1

Thank you for the question. generally speaking, it takes up to six months for the breasts to settle and for the swelling to subside. for the pain it is not unusual to feel some discomfort three weeks after surgery. If you are concerned I suggest you discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Breast lift in November and stil painful

+1

It is possible that you can still have pain after a few weeks. If you are concerned, you should speak to your surgeon.