I Had A Tummy Tuck on Jan 7. My Incision is a Little Swelled on One Side and Feel Pressure. Is This Normal?

My Incision is a Little Swelled on One Side

+1

Your question is difficult to answer without a photo. But even with pictures, it is most appropriately addressed to your plastic surgeon, who, with a few questions over the phone can decide if you need to be seen before your next scheduled appointment. 

All the best. 

Swelling of tummy tuck incision

+1

Without pictures it is not possible to give you accurate advice.  In general, though, if one side looks or feels very different from the other side, I recommend that you are seen and examined by your plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Incision Swelling after Tummy TucK?

+1

Thank you for the question, but this type of concern should be addressed to your plastic surgeon. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice and/or meaningful reassurance.

Swelling after tummy tuck

+1

You should ask your plastic surgeon. Swelling can be normal or it may be a seroma, so I would definitely check with your plastic surgeon.

Adrian Lo, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon