I Had A Tummy Tuck on Jan 7. My Incision is a Little Swelled on One Side and Feel Pressure. Is This Normal?

My Incision is a Little Swelled on One Side

Your question is difficult to answer without a photo. But even with pictures, it is most appropriately addressed to your plastic surgeon, who, with a few questions over the phone can decide if you need to be seen before your next scheduled appointment. 

All the best. 

Swelling of tummy tuck incision

Without pictures it is not possible to give you accurate advice.  In general, though, if one side looks or feels very different from the other side, I recommend that you are seen and examined by your plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Incision Swelling after Tummy TucK?

Thank you for the question, but this type of concern should be addressed to your plastic surgeon. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice and/or meaningful reassurance.

Swelling after tummy tuck

You should ask your plastic surgeon. Swelling can be normal or it may be a seroma, so I would definitely check with your plastic surgeon.

Adrian Lo, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon