I'm 5'8, 260 lbs. Am I a Candidate for BBL?

i I am a big woman and I want a buttift I am 5'8.260lb.18 in the wast .do you think I'm to big for the surgery.I have a big stomach.but not to big help I need the ass

Buttock Enlargement in Heavy women

+1

The best Weight for a Brazilian Butt lift, BBL, is a stable weight rather than a specific number. As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure. Being very heavy does have a degree of increased risk of surgery in general, but I have been fortunate to have not seen a difference in my patients.

Never too big

+1

I have performed BBL's on many heavy women, all in the range of  260lbs and over and they have loved the results. There is always enough fat to enlarge the buttock beyond its preoperative size,. The fat transfers have all been greater than 600 cc for each buttock and the healing has been absolutely uneventful.

Stanley Taub, MD (retired)

Usually never too big for Brazilain Butt Lift

+1

I perform amny Brazilian Butt lifts and find that few women are "too big" or "too small" for the procedure. A skilled surgeon with advanced techniques should be able to achieve a nice result in both groups of people. This is assuming your size does not place you at too high a medical risk for the surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD