I Have Acne Problem on Face Chest and Back Shoulder What I Do? I Have Oily Skin to and I Have Rash?

Quick Acne Solution

+2

Hi,

Yes indeed acne is very problematic and often distressing to many of us! We normally categorize acne as either comedonal acne (whiteheads and blackheads), inflammatory acne (big red bumps, pustules), and nodulocystic acne (very large painful cysts and lumps). Often people have a combo of each category. Depending on the severity, we recommend different treatments. If you want to try over the counter products, try:

-Panoxyl Bar soap (a benzoyl peroxide soap) that is good for killing the bacteria on our skin. Its cheap and does the trick.

-You can try Murad Back salicylic acid based acne wash (unclogs pores), over the counter products that contain salicylic acid or sulfur such as sodium sulfacetamide.

But to be quite honest, to obtain the best results, I'd recommend to see a dermatologist who can provide you with a good skin care regimen and prescription topical medications such as clindamycin and tretinoin which are very good at eradicating and controlling acne. Sometimes people need oral antibiotics, and it is good for those with inflammatory acne especially when involving the chest and back (you may need this). But if you want something easy until then, try the products as previously recommended, These are a good start. Hope this helps!

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon