I Have Acne and Acne Scars...? (photo)

i have many acne and acne scars on my face i feel very bad for it and i also lose my confidence because of them plz help me and suggest me some tested home remedies to get rid of my acne and scars i have tried many cosmetic products but non worked... plz help me...

Acne scaring solution

+2

One of the possible solutions for acne scaring is a Fraxel treatment. The Fraxel laser treatment produces tiny columns of energy, which penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.  This process stimulates the skin’s own process of healing; the skin responds to this signal by producing new collagen to improve the damaged skin.  The Fraxel laser treatment effectively treats atrophic (pitted) acne scars, while also removing the red and brown spots presents after the initial acne lesions have resolved.

Acne home remedies don't work

+2

Acne home remedies don't work.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist and create a program that gets your acne under control.  There are so many great treatments for acne, you should not have to suffer, but you need medical guidance.  Over the counter the best things are benzoyl peroxide and salycylic acid, but that will only help a certain amount.