I Have AA Breasts, One Breast I Am Very Happy with and the Other is Half a Cup Smaller?

I had a breast reduction, and the doctor made one breast half a cup smaller than the other. I have absolutly no desire to go anywhere near a B cup (as that is what i've come from) but would like the breasts to be even. What can i do to fix this? i really don't want unnatural substances put inside of my body (so no breast implants). Please help

Asymmetry after breast reduction can be corrected.

+1

Hi.  You have two choices.

1)  Reduce the larger breast to match the smaller, one with a revision.

2)  Enlarge the smaller breast with fat transfer (your own fat) to match the larger one.

Augment With Your Own Fat

+1

The smaller breast can be augmented with your own fat.  Transfer of your own has come back in to vogue, with great results for augmentation of a half-cup size. Fat transfer from one area of your body to your breast will allow for the size difference to be corrected. In many instances, the treatment can be performed under local anesthesia.

Robert Applebaum, MD

Breast Reduction for Asymmetry

+1

You may consider further reducing the larger breast.  Another option is to augment the smaller breast with fat grafting, since you do not want implants. 

Breast reduction asymmetry

+1

If you do not want an implant and you like the smaller breast, then perhaps reducing the larger one would be a good idea?

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Reduction?

+1

Assuming you are pleased with the size of the smaller breast,  I think the  most straightforward way to improve your breast symmetry would be to further reduce the larger breast. This may be possible with further excision and/or liposuction surgery. Much of what will be recommended to you will depend on your physical examination and goals.

Otherwise, the other option would be augmenting the smaller breast, which will potentially involve procedures such as fat transfer  or breast augmentation surgery.

I would suggest that you undergo additional surgery only if the degree of breast asymmetry is of significant concern; remember that absolute symmetry is rarely achievable  and that every surgical procedure that you consider has its potential risk/complications associated with it.

I would also suggest that you discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and/or seek additional in-person consultation with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.