I Am 68 and Have a Lot of Bone Loss in my Upper Jaw I Have Had to Have Extractions and Now Told by my Dentist That I Will?

Have to have my bridge removed and dentures fitted have I any other options?

68 Years Old with Lots of Bone Loss

+1

This question cannot be answered on the internet without seeing photos, X-rays, as well as a physical exam. If you have severe bone loss, then your only option is extractions and either a complete denture or else an implant supported denture.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Dentures Retained with Mini Dental Implants

+1
Mini Dental Implants are a great option for people with bone loss as your case. They are immediate load, and you can get Dentures with O-rings which works as a "housing" and these o-rings sit over the mini dental implants. 
They are a great option and you can speak and laugh freely as well as eat anything you want. All the procedure is performed in just one week.

German Arzate, DDS, MS
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist