I Am 5ft 6 and 16st 7lb is It Possible to Have Laser Liposuction?

i am 5ft 6 and 16st 7lb is it possible to have laser liposuction

Laser Liposuction Options

+1

Thank you for your question. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon first, and remember, it is good to have one side to rest on. For the breast surgery, you cannot lay on your stomach or side after surgery so it is best to not have surgery on your posterior side or this will be very uncomfortable after surgery. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

SLIM LIPO very effective LASER BODY SCULPTURE

+1

Thank you for your question.  If you are otherwise healthy without any major medical problems, then you would be a good candidate for Laser Body Sculpture.  These procedures are typically done safely under local anesthesia with minimal downtime and minimal bruising.  In my experience, in the absence of stretch marks, most patient can also experience very good skin retraction with the procedure.  Good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon