I Am 5'9" Weight 130, Need to Know if 275 Cc is Too Small for my Body Frame...I Wear 34a Bra?

I am trying to figure out is 275, 300 or 325 cc silicone implants are best for me...I really need to be as natural as possible because I am a model!! Also after I get my implants how long does it take for them to drop??

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me?

+2

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “ natural as possible” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup sizes vary depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary sizers.

Which implant to pick

+2

Most of our runway fashion model patients go for the large B to small C size.  Fitness and swimwear models typically go considerably larger.  Every photographer will tell you something different, as their opinion of "what you need".  All of those sizes could potentially work...it becomes a matter of your own personal preference.

Most implants usually settle in over about 3 months. 

Thomas Fiala, MD

Selecting the right breast implant size

+2

Every patient is concerned about selecting the right sized implant.  The best thing to do is to meet with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon and get their recommendation.  In my practice I have patients try on breast implant sizers in the office.  They determine which implant gives them the "look" they are interested in.  I then select an implant that will give them their desired "look" based on their physical exam findings.  Based on your frame and your desire to look as natural as possible, the smaller implant will likely be your best choice, but of course it is important to make your decision after consulting with your surgeon.  Don't forget, it is always easier to accentuate your look with clothing after your augmentation instead of trying to downplay them.  Good luck.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Model and Breast Augmentation

+1

In taller woman, more volume can usually be tolerated.  However, with models, conservative may be better.  If you think 275 cc is too small, then pick the 300 or 325 cc.  The 325 cc implant should make you about 1.5 to 2 cup sizes larger.

Dropping of breast implants.

+1

Typically, it takes at least 6 or 8 weeks for most implants to drop.  I use a breast volume sizing system, made by Mentor, which helps a great deal to choose a particular cup. Consider using this.  Good luck. Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Implant selection

+1

Without an exam it is impossible for me to suggest what would be best for you. It really depends upon your exam and your goals of surgery.