I Am 5'9 and 270lbs, I'm Proportionate, I Just Want to Have a Flatter Tummy is This Possible to Do?

5'9 and 270lbs,

+1

Although without a doubt you would have a better result after some weight loss, there are circumstances in which the amount of improvement may justify the added risk.  By in large, those patients who might benefit have skin overhanging the lower abdomen. (A photo would help surgeons replying to your question.)

Tightening the abdominal wall is not particularly helpful in flattening the abdomen at this weight.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank you for your question, best wishes. 

5"9 270 and flatter abdomen

+1

Given your height and weight, the standard answer is the same in that Body contouring procedures are not weight loss procedures.  You would be better served looking at bariatric procedures for more permanent solution.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Flatter Tummy Possible

+1

As long as your skin quality is fairly good, you don't have a large hernia  and you have realistic expectations you can have a flatter tummy with liposuction or tummy tuck.

The risks of these procedures are lower  and your results will be better if you can lose weight.  You will have a happier and healthier life.  Cheers

Ha Ha

+1

your BMI is 40, which makes you obese --- if you go on a diet, I bet your tummy will be flatter. Lipo may help --- but it will be  a drop in the bucket.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com